Broken Bow Cabin - Spokanewith private stocked fishing pond
- Maximum occupancy 4 (children included/no exceptions)
- Private catch & release fishing pond stocked with Catfish/ Perch/ Bluegill
- Two bathrooms / two bedrooms / Open loft
- 1 Queen bed with Serta memory foam toppers in bedroom
- 1 Queen bed with Serta memory foam topper in open loft
- 1 Twin fold away bed
- Secluded cabin on 4 acres
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- 5 Person hot tub
- Central AC / Heat
- Satellite TV premier package with all movie channels
- Music stations via Satellite TV, DVD player
- Charcoal grill
Spokane is located in the Wildhorse Plantation development, where all cabins are set on a minimum of two acres. This allows for increased seclusion from other cabins. The cabin sets on four private acres among tall pine trees and a variety of indigenous hardwoods. Standing on the deck, or upstairs in the loft, you will be at tree top levels.
Spokane sleeps four, having two queen-size beds. Both beds have memory foam toppers, making each bed extremely comfortable. One queen bed is located in a private downstairs bedroom, while the other queen bed is located on the loft. All bed and bath linens are provided. Kitchen is fully furnished. There is a wood burning fireplace and a five person hot tub. It is a great setting for couples or families. There is a private stocked fishing pond. Catfish, blue gills, and perch can all be caught. Located only two miles from the entrance to Beavers Bend State Park, you will have easy access to a wide variety of great activities. The fire pit makes a great gathering spot for all seasons. If you are looking for a great weekend travel destination or cabin vacation, Spokane will suit your needs.
Weekdays: $220 per night
Weekends: $240 per night
Photos of "Spokane"